- Registered Physiotherapist
- Manual and Sports Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (with honours) , 2004, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR, Medical University, India.
- Master of Sports Physiotherapy (Gold Medalist), 2007, Saveetha University, India.
- Certification in Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Australia.
- Certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture. McMaster University, Canada.
- Certification in Chinese Acupuncture. India.
- Certification in Musculoskeletal and Manipulative Therapy, India.
- Certification in Manual Physical Therapy, USA.
- Certification in Mulligan Tech. India.
- Certification in Neurodynamics by Michael Shaclock, Aus.
- Certification in UBS GUNN IMS
- Worked as Sports Physiotherapist in Ranji trophy Cricket Teams (BCCI) in India for 5 years.
- Private Practice and Fitnessn centre owner for 5 years in India.
- Worked as Sports Director in school, India
- Experience in treating work injured and Motor Vehicle Accidents Clients.
- Experience in Cognitive functional therapy.
- Extensive experience treating musculoskeletal injury, neck, back & shoulders.
- Extensive experience treating sports injuries.
Areas of expertise
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Work Place Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal screening for athletes
- My two lovely dogs; Happy and Laila
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.